Welcome to CARILEC
CARILEC Regulatory Forum 2014, St Lucia
CARILEC OHSHR 2014
CARILEC Conferencing Activities 2014
CARILEC Sponsorship Package 2014
The Caribbean Electric Utility Service Corporation (CARILEC) is an association of electric utilities, suppliers, manufactures and other stakeholders operating in the electricity industry in the Caribbean. CARILEC was established in 1989 with nine (9) members as part of an electric utilities modernization project funded by USAID and implemented by NRECA under a five-year "Co-operative Agreement."
Currently, CARILEC comprises a total of eighty eight (88) members. This includes thirty two (32) Full Members that are electric utilities and fifty two (52) Associate Members that are companies involved in some aspect of servicing the electric utility business and four (4) Affiliate Members.
To be the Premier Association of Electric Utilities and Industry partners; facilitating the development of world class electric energy services for all peoples of the Caribbean.
CARILEC will enhance the effectiveness of its members by providing industry related services, creating regular networking, training and knowledge sharing opportunities; supporting mutual assistance programs and being an advocate for the industry throughout the Caribbean.
CARILEC FULL MEMBERS
- Engineering and GIS Symposium July
- Renewable Energy Forum September
Sign-up for our newsletter and updates
- SALCC - Co-ordinator, Department of Health Sciences
- SKELEC - Maintenance Engineer
- BEL - Project Manager Systems Expansion
- BLP - Managing Director
- T&TEC - Technical Assistant II
- SKELEC - Financial Manager
- Project Coordinator - CARILEC Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainable Energy Programming
- ANGLEC - Generation Superintendent
- DOMLEC - Mechanical Engineer
- DOMLEC - Electrical Engineer
- DOMLEC - General Manager
- GPL - Recruitment of Specialists
- GPL- GIS Specialist & Transmission Line Engineers
- GPL- IDB/EU Utility Upgrade Program Vacancies